Michael of Angel Barracks here with my new venture.
22 Pastoral Road
07922 160 377
(please try e-
Michael Stockin T/A Angel Barracks / Badge Tastic
Your contact information will not be passed on by Angel Barracks to any other individual or organisation.
We accept payment through our shopping basket via PayPal. This is because it allows
you, the customer, to use your PayPal account if you have one, or pay by card if
you don’t. PayPal accepts payments from all major debit and credit cards.
Postage and Packing costs**
These costs are for shipping within the EU.
£5.00 for all orders up to £24.99
£7.50 for all orders between £25.00 and £49.99
£10.00 for all orders between £50.00 and £99.99
£15.00 for all orders of £100.00 and above
All orders will be sent out via standard Royal Mail services or a courier.
If you require your order to sent via Special or Recorded Delivery please order through
the web site as usual and then e-
If you do not receive your order please contact us at email@example.com .
If you require items to be shipped outside of the EU please place the order as normal and wait for an invoice for the extra shipping.
Postage and packaging costs are charged per order. If some items need to be dispatched separately there will be no additional postage and packaging cost.
** there may be an extra charge however if the order weighs more than 2KG, you will be notified if this is the case before the order is processed.
Terms of Business
1. Orders are accepted only upon and subject to the Seller's, Angel Barracks, Terms and Conditions of Sale as detailed herein.
2. Should you wish to cancel you have from the day of purchase to 14 days from receipt
of the goods to inform Angel Barracks in writing of your desire to cancel. You can
download a form HERE or simply e-
If the goods have been dispatched then the customer is liable to pay for the return postage.
3. Angel Barracks will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 2-
4. Angel Barracks strives to continually update stock levels to ensure availability
at all times. However, on occasion items may be out of stock. Any items not dispatched
with an order due to this will be shown on the Buyers delivery note and invoice as
‘Back Ordered’ and will be shipped to the Buyer as soon as possible at no additional
cost to the Buyer. Angel Barracks will contact the Buyer via e-
5. Any date named by Angel Barracks for dispatch or delivery is given and intended as an estimate only and is not to be of the essence of the contract. The Buyer shall nevertheless be bound to accept the goods ordered when available. Angel Barracks shall not be liable in any way in respect of late dispatch or delivery however caused nor shall such failure to dispatch be deemed to be a breach of the contract.
6. Angel Barracks usually accepts payment in advance only via PayPal. Orders will not be confirmed to the Buyer until funds have been cleared into the Angel Barracks PayPal account. Angel Barracks will send order confirmation to the Buyer on receipt of the funds. This usually occurs within 24 hours.
7. With some bespoke services Angel Barracks will issue an invoice to the Buyer. Angel Barracks payment terms on invoices are 14 days.
8: Goods shall be sent to the address given through the PayPal process, as such this is the address on which the contract is agreed..
9. Goods are not tested or sold as fit for any particular purpose other than to be physical models of fictional concepts.
10. Angel Barracks and the Buyer are both are bound by the terms of PayPal as found on the PayPal web site. www.paypal.co.uk
11. If there is a problem with the order received or the Buyer wishes to return the
goods received from Angel Barracks the Buyer must inform Angel Barracks via telephone
12. No return shall be agreed except in writing from Angel Barracks. Angel Barracks will endeavour to respond to requests for returns within 7 days. Please see 2, above.
13. The Buyer will be liable for the cost of delivery of returned goods to Angel Barracks for any orders cancelled.
14. Returns will not be accepted unless the product is in a reasonable condition as deemed so by Angel Barracks
15. All goods must be examined on receipt and, if damaged, Angel Barracks must be
informed immediately via telephone or e-
16. In case of invoiced goods if no payment is received within the agreed terms Angel Barracks shall be entitled to repossess the goods.
17. In the process of continual improvement and updating products, Angel Barracks reserve the right to alter the design and/or specifications of any goods described on this web site.
18. Please be aware that at present we ship only to the EU without any extra postage
charges. Should you require delivery elsewhere please e-
19. Angel Barracks shall not be liable for any default due to any circumstance beyond their reasonable control, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, accident, IT viruses, terrorism, war, civil unrest, riot, strike, lockout, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, flood, earthquake. etc
20. The number references used in these terms and for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of the conditions.
21. Angel Barracks and the Buyer accept that, except in the case of either party having made fraudulent statements, they will be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. Nothing in these Conditions shall affect the statutory rights of the Buyer.
23. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
24. Any complaints about the goods or services supplied by Angel Barracks should
25. This website does not store cookies so browsing it will not cause any cookies to be collected.
26. In cases where the terms and conditions appear to contradict the TCC, then the TCC take precedence.
27. All models are supplied unpainted and some may require assembly, they are models and not toys and may not be suitable for young children. Do not eat, chew, lick or otherwise consume these products. They are models and may be fragile, be careful when handling. They are made from metal and or polyurethane resin. These models can be delicate so handle with care and be responsible for your own actions!
28. If you feel that any complaint has not been dealt with in a satisfactory manner you may take further action here:
All transactions are handled by PayPal, no financial data is received by myself.
Once your order has been placed you will receive notification via PayPal and they will also notify me, so I can process your order.
Once your order has been sent the notification will be removed from my records.
Your contact information will not be passed on by Angel Barracks to any other individual
or organisation except where a signed for courier service is used, in which case
Please let me know if you do not wish this to happen.
If you receive any unsolicited e-
This site and all subject matter, artwork, and imagery it contains are the exclusive property of Angel Barracks. © 2016 Angel Barracks.
All materials on this site, including but not limited to images, artwork, text, audio clips, and video clips, are, unless otherwise stated, owned and controlled by Angel Barracks and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of Angel Barracks’s legal rights. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited unless explicitly stated otherwise.